International students who wish to enroll in the Graduate courses and/or MBA programs offered by FAAP, must send the following documents to FAAP’s International Office:
- Application Form
- Two photographs size 3 x 4;
- Copy of the passport, or, depending on the case, copy of RNE and CPF (Brazilian documents);
- Copy of the Undergraduate Degree, issued by the home institution, which must be legalized and translated into Portuguese*;
- Two reference letters, issued by a professor from the student’s home institution or by the company where the student works;
- Copy of a recent school transcript, which must be translated into Portuguese;
- Authenticated copy of CREA (For Engineering students only. In this case, the recognition of the course in Brazil is necessary).
*Students from FAAP's partner institutions are free of the legalization process.
After sending the documents, the following procedures must be observed:
- A virtual interview as well as a Portuguese test will be scheduled, in order to check the proficiency in the Portuguese language;
- Foreign students who are not able to attend classes in Portuguese have to enroll in the Portuguese Course for foreigners offered by FAAP. In this case, the approval is required in order to enroll in any of the Graduate courses;
- After the confirmation of the enrollment, the Registrar of FAAP-Graduate will send the FAAP Kit, enclosing the acceptance letter, required by the Consular Representation Office abroad in order to obtain the Visa.